|Corporate name||Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe.|
|Principal endowment||¥1.2 billion|
|Representative Director||President Tasuku Honjo
Senior Exective Director Masayoshi Murakami
|Address||2-2,Minatojima Minamimachi,Chuo-ku Kobe City 650-0047|
- City of Kobe
- Hyogo Prefecture Health Promotion Association
- Kobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.
- kobe steel ltd
- GE Healthcare Japan
- Shionogi and Co., Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Nippon Steel Corporation
- Daiei, Inc.
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Sojitz Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hyogo Prefecture
- Hyogo Science and Technology Association
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Orix Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Quintiles Asia Inc
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Sysmex Corporation
- Siemens Asahi Meditech Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Nissay Dowa General Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly Japan K.K.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Mitsui and Co., Ltd.
- Minato Bank, Ltd.
252 （November １，2017，not including directors）
The logo of the Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe (FBRI) is composed of the Foundation’s initials. The letter “F” is shaped to resemble a human figure, expressing that people are at the heart of the Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC): the primary and ultimate objectives of the KBIC project are to enhance human health and vitalize the healthcare industry; and to develop and promote KBIC, it is essential to form collaborative ties among people in the industrial, academic, governmental and healthcare sectors, and in the general public. The color scheme of the logo is inspired by Kobe’s natural beauty: the blue of the ocean, the light blue of the sky, and the green of the mountains.