Are you planning to expand your medical business in Japan?
For a long time, the Business Manager Visa was the only option available for foreign businesses to start a business in Japan. The requirements for obtaining this visa are difficult to meet, especially for businesses who haven’t set up any physical presence in Japan.
However, to provide more opportunities for foreign entrepreneurs to start their business in Japan, a new visa system called a Startup VISA was introduced in 2019.
In this white paper, we discuss all the necessary steps involved in setting up a business in Japan. We cover the application procedure and the requirements for the Startup Visa and Business Manager Visa, how to set up a corporate bank account, social and labor insurance, available business support in Kobe and so much more.
This 100+ page white paper is your quintessential guide to entering the Japanese market with ease.
Table of Contents
- 1. Business Startup Overview
- 2. All you need to know about the Startup VISA
- 3. Renting a House and Resident Registration
- 4. Obtaining a Phone Number, a Name Seal and Personal Bank Account
- 5. Business Manager VISA
- 6. Incorporating a Business and Renting an Office
- 7. How to open corporate bank account
- 8. How to Sign Up for Social and Labor Insurance
- 9. Writing a Good Business Plan for Obtaining a Business Manager VISA
- 10. Set Up Your Business in Kobe
- 11. Introducing Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster
- 12. Testimonial
Kobe is the Japan's eighth-largest city located on the southern side of the main island.
Kobe is also a vital part of the Japanese economy with its modern international port and the premier biomedical cluster in the country.