Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe and the City of Kobe will exhibit at MEDICA 2023, the world's largest international medical device exhibition, to be held in Dusseldorf, Germany, from November 13 (Monday) to 16 (Thursday).
We will promote the efforts of Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster to attract foreign companies to the cluster and to enhance our presence overseas.
Outline of MEDICA 2023
- (1) Dates:
- November 13 (Monday) to 16 (Thursday), 2023
- (2) Venue:
- Dusseldorf Trade Fair Center (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- (3) Number of exhibitors:
- More than 5,000 exhibitors from 70 countries; approx. 81,000 visitors (in 2022, according to the organizer's announcement)
- (4) Exhibits:
- Medical device manufacturers from around the world will exhibit their finished products.
(COMPAMED 2023 (International Medical Device Components Exhibition), which deals with medical components, materials and technologies will be held concurrently).
- (5) Characteristics:
- As a business-oriented exhibition, many medical device-related companies will visit the venue and engage in active business discussions.
Outline of Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC) Booth
- (1) Exhibit Details:
- Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster will provide foreign companies from Europe and other countries planning to enter the Japanese market with information on the business environment in which it operates, including its professional consulting services and R&D support system for compliance with the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act.
Image of Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC) Booth
Reference : MEDICA 2019 exhibition
*This will be the first time for Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC) to exhibit since MEDICA 2019 in 2019.