KOBE Biomedical Innovation Cluster newsletter vol.26
- August 2022 -
vol.26 August 2022
Summer in Kobe is hot, and the heat could get very intense. There are different ways to call such hot days in summer. If the temperature is above 25 Degree Celsius, it is called "夏日 = Summer Day", if it is above 30 Degree Celsius, "真夏日 = Hot Summer Day", and if its above 35 Degree Celsius, it is called "猛暑日 = Extremely Hot Day", and there were many "猛暑日” this summer.... In such days, what we see in the sky is gigantic columns of clouds.
But just recently, we start to see cirrocumulus cloud in the sky, which is said to be the typical clouds we see in fall.
Just this moment, while writing this newsletter, it is 29 Degree Celsius in Kobe, so it is hard to think that summer will be over anytime soon, but the sign of fall is definitely there..
If you missed our recent topics, please visit Newsletter Archive page.
FBRI Editorial Team
KBIC is in Medical Fair Asia 2022, Singapore!
Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe (FBRI) will exhibit KBIC Booth with co- exhibit companies at Medical Fair Asia (MFA) 2022 in Singapore. It is the largest international medical and healthcare exhibition in Southeast Asia with more than 1,000 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors. MFA has been held every 2 years since 1997 and FBRI started to participate in 2015. Since MFA 2020 was cancelled by the organizer due to COVID-19, it will be the first participation for FBRI and KBIC member companies in 4 years, after COVID-19.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2022
- 31 Aug (Wed) to 2 Sep (Fri), 2022
- Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre (Singapore)
- Cutting-edge medical equipment and therapeutic diagnostic technology
- Healthcare professionals, medical cluster, companies, distributors etc.
Location of KBIC Booth Position: 2B15
Are you ready to expand your business in Japan?
Here's a complete guide that tells everything you need to
know about starting up your business in Japan!
Table of Contents
1. Business Startup Overview
2. All you need to know about the Startup VISA
3. Renting a House and Resident Registration
4. Obtaining a Phone Number, a Name Seal and Personal Bank Account
5. Business Manager VISA
6. Incorporating a Business and Renting an Office
7. How to open corporate bank account
8. How to Sign Up for Social and Labor Insurance
9. Introducing Kobe Biomedical Innovation
Grow Your Medical Business in Kobe!
We help international medical business thrive in Japan with world-class research institutes and facilities.
The Japanese MedTech & HealthTech Market 2021
Learn extensive insights into the Japanese MedTech market trend including a breakdown of major diseases and medical expenditures, healthcare systems as well as regulations and key players in the MedTech market in Japan.